- How Do Gasoline Prices Affect Fleet Fuel Economy? Shanjun Li, Christopher Timmins and Roger H. von Haefen, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 1(2): 113-137, 2009.
- Gasoline Prices, Government Support, and the Demand for Hybrid Vehicles, Arie Beresteanu and Shanjun Li, International Economic Review, 52(1): 161-182, 2011.
- Lose Some, Save Some: Obesity, Automobile Demand, and Gasoline Consumption, Shanjun Li, Yanyan Liu and Junjie Zhang, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 61(1): 52-66, 2011.
- Traffic Safety and Vehicle Choice: Quantifying the Arms Race on American Roads, Journal of Applied Econometrics, 27(1): 34-62, 2012.
- Is There an Energy Paradox in Fuel Economy? Antonio Bento, Shanjun Li, and Kevin Roth, Economics Letters, 115(1): 44-48, 2012.
- Cost-Effectiveness of Electricity Energy Efficiency Programs, Toshi Arimura, Shanjun Li, Richard Newell and Karen Palmer, Energy Journal, 33(2), 2012
- How Important Are Endogenous Peer Effects in Group Lending? Estimating a Static Game of Incomplete Information, Shanjun Li, Yanyan Liu and Klaus Deininger, Journal of Applied Econometrics, 28(5): 864-882,2013.
- Evaluating ”Cash-for-Clunkers”: Program Effects on Auto Sales and the Environment, Shanjun Li, Joshua Linn and Elisheba Spiller, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 65(2): 165-193,2013.
- Firm Competitiveness and EU Emissions Trading System, Ron Chan, Shanjun Li and Fan Zhang, Energy Policy, 63: 1056-1064, 2013.
- Are Physicians’ Prescribing Decisions Sensitive to Drug Prices? Evidence from a Free-Antibiotics Program, Shanjun Li and Ramanan Laxminarayan, forthcoming at Health Economics
- How Should Different Countries Tax Fuels to Correct Environmental Externalities? Ian Parry, Dirk Heine, Shanjun Li and Eliza Lis, forthcoming at Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy
- Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior, Shanjun Li, Joshua Linn and Erich Muehlegger, forthcoming at American Economic Journal: Economic Policy
- A New Approach to Estimate Residential Electricity Demand Using Household Expenditure Data, Harrison Fell, Shanjun Li and Anthony Paul, forthcoming at International Journal of Industrial Organization
- The Price Evolution in China's Automobile Market, Shanjun Li, Junji Xiao and Yimin Liu, forthcoming at Journal of Economics and Management Strategy
Manuscripts (available at SSRN)
- Better Lucky Than Rich? Welfare Analysis of Automobile License Allocations in Beijing and Shanghai
- The Cost of Green Stimulus: A Dynamic Discrete Analysis of Vehicle Scrappage Programs, Shanjun Li and Chao Wei
- Efficiency and Environmental Impacts of Electricity Market Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants, Ron Chan, Harrison Fell, Ian Lange and Shanjun Li
- The Political Economy of Public Bus Procurement: The Role of Regulation, Energy Prices and Federal Subsidies, Shanjun Li, Matthew E. Kahn and Jerry Nickelsburg, working paper
- Animosity, Boycott and Cars: the Case of China, Fang Wu, Qi Sun, Shanjun Li and Raj Grewaj, working paper