Students of all majors from all corners of the Cornell campus make their way to the college of business to learn alongside AEM students and faculty. Sometimes it’s to take an elective or two, but often it’s because they’ve declared a business-related minor.
Business minor options for non-Dyson students include:
- Food and Agricultural Business
- Applied Economics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Trade and Development
- Sustainable Business and Economic Policy
- Business Minor for Life Sciences
- Business Minor for Engineers
We’ll cover each of these business minor options in more detail in the next section.