- This event has passed.
United Fresh Produce Executive Development Program
March 23, 2020 - March 27, 2020
United Fresh and Cornell University partner to bring the Ivy League to the produce industry through the Produce Executive Development Program. Designed for mid- to senior-level produce industry executives committed to maximizing their strategic planning, business leadership, and executive management skills, the United Fresh Produce Executive Development Program at Cornell provides world-class, executive-level education to all industry members.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for mid- to senior-level produce executives, including presidents, CEOs, vice presidents, directors, and others with management experience. More important than job title, however, are job responsibilities. If you are in a leadership position (or under consideration for one) and/or involved in your company’s strategic planning and execution, this program is for you.
Space is limited; the maximum class size for the program is 40 participants to ensure a dynamic, yet intimate learning environment for participants.
During the program, sessions and presentations will be augmented with guest speakers, case study exploration, working groups, and discussion. Some of the key topics to be covered are: today’s food retailing climate, competitive strategy development, branding strategies for the produce industry, team dynamics, decision making, best-in-class produce strategies, negotiation, conflict resolution, new product development strategies, strategies for growth in today’s food industry, global food industry trends and strategies, survival guide to finance in strategic planning, and supply chain effectiveness.
The program’s faculty are leaders in academia and industry, experts in their fields who are outstanding teachers and communicators. Check back for updates.
- Edward McLaughlin Professor and Director, Cornell Food Executive Program
- William Drake Director, Executive Education, Food Industry Management Program
- Michael Hostetler Director, Leadership Studies, Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University
- Tony Stallone Vice President, Peapod
- United Fresh member, register by 2/14/2020: $5,495
- United Fresh member, register after 2/14/2020: $5,995
- Non-member, register by 2/14/2020: $8,495
- Non-member, register after 2/14/2020: $8,995
- Five nights hotel lodging
- Breakfasts, lunches, breaks and several group dinners
- All classroom sessions, materials, and tours
- Personalized assessment tools and customized reports
- Completion certificate and group photo
For program questions or Information:
Cornell University Food Industry Management Program
475 Warren Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-7801
Cornell United Fresh Executive Development Program
To register CONTACT:
United Fresh Produce Association
1901 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20006