- This event has passed.
NGA Executive Leadership Program
May 31, 2020 - June 4, 2020
The grocery industry is in the midst of a radical transformation which requires exceptional leadership skills from today’s executive. Forward-thinking leaders invest in their company’s future. Visionary companies continuously invest in business strategy and developing tomorrow’s leaders as part of ensuring long-term business growth.
Today’s customers will reward retailers who excel in the execution of their value proposition and deliver an exceptional shopping experience. Leadership is the process of creating vision for others and having the ability to translate it into reality and sustain it. Leadership has been, and probably always will be, important to organizations. Recently the need for leadership and the difficulty of providing such leadership has grown considerably because of the increased complexity of our world.
This industry-specific executive development program provides a high-impact learning opportunity through:
- Five days of interactive, intensive instruction on the Cornell University campus
- A faculty mix of respected academic and industry leaders
- An in-depth personalized assessment (360-degree feedback) of your personal leadership style and 1-on-1 coaching to develop an action plan to improve it
Who Should Attend
Current executives in the food industry with large spans of control and responsibilities that must be largely accomplished through others. They must be rising executives who are candidates for increased “people” and general management responsibilities.
- William Drake Director of Executive Education, FIMP Cornell University
- Michael Feiner Senior Managing Director, Human Capital Irving Place Capital
- Michael Hostetler Lecturer of Management and Organizations Cornell University, Johnson Graduate School of Management
NGA Contact Information
Please contact NGA for registration information.
National Grocers Association
1005 North Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22201-5758
Our Contact Information
Food Industry Management Program
475 Warren Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853-7801