Director of Executive Education, Food Industry Management Program
Areas of Expertise
- Food Retailing
- Master of Science University of Wisconsin, 1980
- Bachelor of Science Cornell University, 1979
Former food industry executive (20 years), now responsible for development and execution of food industry executive education programming for the Food Industry Management Program (AEM)
Outreach and Extension Focus
My responsibilities center around the development and execution of executive education programs for the food industry. The audience consists of retailers, manufacturers, and service providers. Programs are conducted both on the Cornell campus and off-site, and are both customized (company-specific) and open-enrollment. In general, the programs are designed to improve the competitive viability of firms and the industry as a whole.
Food Industry Executive Education
Key audiences: numerous Food Industry companies - retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers; national, regional, chain and independent
Food industry strategy and contemporary issues in the food industry
Presentations and Activities
- High Performance Food Retailing In a Connected World. Cornell Food Executive Program in Japan. October 2013. New Supermarket Association of Japan. Tokyo, Sapporo.
- Strategy. NACS Leadership Executive Program 2013. August 2013. Cornell Food Industry Management Program. Ithaca.
- Bottom Dollar Case Study. Cornell Food Executive Program 2013. July 2013. Cornell Food Industry Management Program. Ithaca.
- Strategy. Nga Executive Leadership Development Program 2013. June 2013. NGA and Cornell Food Industry Management Program. Ithaca.