- Visiting Assistant Professor
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Governance
Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
Peter Cziraki is an Assistant Professor of Economics and Assistant Professor of Law (by courtesy) at the University of Toronto and a Visiting Assistant Professor of Finance at Cornell University, S.C. Johnson College of Business, Dyson School for the 2021-2022 academic year. His recent research focuses on insider trading, top executive labor markets, and investor attention.
His work has been published in academic journals such as Management Science, the Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, the Review of Finance, and the Journal of Financial Intermediation.
- AEM 4590 - Financial Markets And Institutions
- AEM 4670/AEM 5670 - Investments
- PhD Tilburg University, 2012
- Mphil Tilburg University, 2008
- MSc University of Pecs, 2007
- MA University of Pecs, 2007